mbox HSG Series
mbox HSG Series
Providing on-premise Internet connectivity to your customers is one of the best ways to improve and value-add to their experience. Deploying a successful visitor-based Internet infrastructure using mbox will give businesses Control, Visibility and Opportunities through better QoS, usagedata analytics and user access control.
Who is HSG suitable for?
- Telecommunications provider
- Wireless service providers
- Retail chains
- Educational institutions
Your Brand & Your Choice of mbox Login
mbox HSG has a built-in RADIUS server that provides user Authentication, Authorization and Accounting (AAA) to allow guests to access the Internet. As such, mbox HSG series is capable to support a large variety of login options to provide maximum convenience for guests yet maintaining accountability for business owners. The most commonly used login options are:
- Wi-Fi voucher printing through mbox certified printer
- LADP/AD integration with HSG RADIUS
- CRM integration with HSG RADIUS
- Social media login or "Like" Page for Wi-Fi
- Self registration
Integrating with Hotel PMS
- Integrate with Hospitality Management System (eg. Opera) so that hotel guest can login with hotel check-in details (surname & room no.)
- Centralize billing and tracking system, seamless user experience
*Additional PMS licensing and integration cost applies
Providing free guest Wi-Fi no longer a cost to businesses anymore. Be part of ouradvertising network using mbox to allow advertisers to push relevantadvertisements to your guests and enjoy revenue from it. Best of all, it remains to be a fully branded experience for businesses.
How does it work?
- Guests log on to public Wi-Fi and are greeted by a branded captive portal
- Guests choose the login type and authenticates with mbox
- Upon authentication, an advertisement is pushed to their device
- Business owners earns for every Advertisement pushed into its guest network
More Guest Bandwidth, Dynamically
Industry's first on a hotspot network appliance. mbox is capable ofdynamically adjust the Quality of Service (QoS) according to the logged on users and bandwidth of Internet connection to provide the best guest experience. In addition, supporting extremely granular QoS control options, varying guest experience according to business needs. Overall, mbox supports the follow QoS methodologies.
- Network-based QoS assigns total bandwidth (min and max) for a network or VLAN
- Application-based QoS assigns total bandwidth (min and max) for a particular application
- User-based QoS assign total bandwidth (min and max) for a particular user. A “user” can be identified by user ID, a host (IP) or MAC address. This feature is only supported on HSG.
Data Analytics: Know Your Users Better
From rewarding regular guests that frequent the network to limiting those network abusers or even charge a fee for data used. All these are only made possible with mbox HSG series' RADIUS capability. Businesses are able to extract such important information easily from the mfusion console for analysis or marketing purposes.
Moreover, being able to identify the peak periods on the guest network means business owners can run specific promotion during those periods and increase service revenue.
- excluding VAT
- excluding VAT