Many businesses offer free wireless Internet for guests or charge for the Internet service. The GIS units make providing such a service safe and simple. Main features include displaying a customised login page, capturing user data for marketing and managing users with a range of powerful tools.
The GIS units are a powerful marketing tool for any business allowing you to advertise and promote your brand via the customised login page to every user that connects to your network.
The login pages of the GIS units can be customised either using the simple wizard or by uploading a fully customised login page.
The GIS units also protect the network from attackers, preventing access to office computers or PoS system. Having an open network introduces risk to a business' network which can be mitigated with the cyber-security features of the GIS unit.
A common problem with offering an open internet access to guests, is that the business owner can be held liable for activity on their network. The GIS unit captures all required information to help authorities to identify a user for any illegal activities.
GIS unit can be configured to provide content filtering via OpenDNS. Using this functionality you can block access to websites based on categories providing a safe browsing experience for your guests.
Bandwidth controls to improve quality of service (QoS) on the unit can be enabled to limit user download and upload speed, spreading the available bandwidth evenly across users.
The GIS units are all simple plug and play installations, requiring no specialist knowledge.
There are absolute no other charges and no monthly fees. Firmware upgrades and lifetime support are 100% free.
- Low cost Internet Hotspot Gateway
- Cloud system for monitoring & management
- Plug and play: easy to use install wizard
- Selection of login pages or custom design
- Provide free Internet access after agreement to custom terms and conditions
- Provide controlled access using tokens; charge for or offer free Internet access
- Provide access using PayPal® or credit cards
- Provide access using social media (Facebook™)
- Usage reporting to track utilisation Firewall to protect your business & users Firewall for PCI DSS compliance
- Remote configuration of GIS unit
- Bandwidth control (QoS), apply speed and data limits to users
- Website URL, IP and MAC filters
GIS Product Range
At a glance
|Correct for current hardware 2016|
| Core GIS Features||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
| Customer Data Collection||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
| facebook™ Login||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
| Advanced Firewall||•||•||•||•||•||•|
| PayPal® & Credit Card Billing||•||•||•||•||•||•|
| Rack-mountable (1U)||•||•||•||•||•|
| High performance multi-core CPU||•||•||•|
| Dual WAN Load balance/Failover||•||•||•||•|
| Quad WAN Load balance/Failover||•||•|
| Built-in Wireless (WiFi)|
| Throughput (Mbps)**||60||75||100||100||200||300||400|
*There are no limits on the number of users but capability is dependent on type and quantitiy of user traffic and gateway options
**Throughput is dependent on network infrastructure and gateway options
You can read more about this here
- £125GBP excluding VAT
- £375GBP excluding VAT
- £540GBP excluding VAT
- £915GBP excluding VAT
- £150GBP excluding VAT
- £19GBP excluding VAT