- Embedded Module
- Gbps Wireless backhaul & last mile connectivity
- 4G LTE M2M IoT Connectivity Solution
- Enterprise Connectivity
- Cloud / CMS Management
- Embedded Modules
- 3G / 4G LTE
- xDSL Multi WAN Routers
- Indoor WiFi
- Outdoor WiFi
- Hotspot | Social WiFi
- Managed WiFi
- Cloud Managed Network switches
- Solution Kit
- 03-10-2018 Singapore F1 GP with Ransnet Kit Singapore GP with Ransnet Kit
- 05-07-2018 Ofcom UK Moots High Frequency Spectrum for Fixed Wireless Broadband Ofcom has today proposed changes that could result in faster fixed wireless data and broadband links, such as exploring the potential for radio spectrum above 92GHz, changing the authorisation regime in the 64-66GHz band to licence exempt and expanding the use cases for 57-66 GHz (V band).
- 11-04-2018 Meet Zcomax At the Connect Britain Conference Meet us @ Connect Britain Conference - 19 - 20 June - Business Design Centre, London
- 18-12-2017 2.0.2 HeliOS W2 Firmware Released 2.0.2 Change log Improved lighttpd runtime configuration. Fixed DHCP fallback IP configuration. Performance and memory management improvements. Fixed complex network interface configuration issues. Improved survey scan results. Fixed 20/40 channel width coexistence configuration. Fixed client probe
- 07-12-2017 MeshLinq - world's first Trill-enabled outdoor switch IgniteNet™’s MeshLinq™ is the first of its kind: a cloud-managed, Trill-enabled, managed switch with power over ethernet output purpose built for flexible, redundant, future-proof network deployments. The MeshLinq™ brings proven, high-end datacenter technology to ISPs worldwide by bringing the Trill
MeshLinq - world's first Trill-enabled outdoor switch
MeshLinq™ has a flexible power output configuration via software control and is an ideal device for outdoor deployments and can power-up MetroLinq backhaul and last-mile point to multipoint devices, Wi-Fi access points and even IP cameras. 4 Gigabit Ethernet ports are available to provide data and power and an additional 2.5G Ethernet port for data input/backhaul.
High-end data center routing technology
Trill is a Layer-2 mesh routing protocol that until now was only available to high-end data center switches. With the innovative MeshLinq™, this technology is now available for service providers worldwide at extremely affordable price points. The MeshLinq™ can significantly simplify building scalable and high capacity network designs with failover routes for the connected customers and is compatible with existing Layer 2 devices.