KN95 FFP2 Grade Respirator disposable Face Mask (30 pcs)
1 box of 30pcs KN95 FFP2 Grade Respirator Face Mask
CE Approved FFP2 complied to CE EN149:2001+A1:2009 Standard
These KN95/N95/FFP2 respirators are designed to meet all UK standards and are vital in most workplaces. The face masks are of a fold flat design that allows for easy storage.
- Helps to stop substances such as chemicals, dust and airborne diseases
- Flexible metal nose strip
- Designed to cover both nose and mouth
- Four layer design
- Material: Non-woven fabric, melt-blown and other multi-layer fabrics.
- Stops 95% of particles more than 0.3 microns in size
- Rated for KN95(China), N95(USA), FFP2(UK)
What is the FFP2 (N95) Face Mask?
FFP2 Breathable Face masks are a flat-folded style respirator mask that meets the European FFP2 standard. The inner and outer layers of the mask are manufactured from high-quality polypropylene materials that are soft on the skin. Its flexible edges easily adapt to the face of the user, for a comfortable and protective fit, whilst the filter material of the mask provides high protection and low breathing resistance during use.
What type of face mask is good against the coronavirus, also known as the covid-19?
They are FFP2 grade (N95 equivalent) and meet the guidance from the World Health Organisation (WHO). They are recommended for use by the WHO during outbreaks of SARS, Avian Flu and Coronavirus.