8920NZ 4G LTE Embedded Dual SIM Multi-WAN (ADSL2+/VDSL2/Cable/Fibre/VSAT) Failover Business Continuity VPN Router
ARE YOU PREPARED FOR BUSINESS DOWNTIME?
The cost per year for companies facing downtime issues averages $163,674
The Answer is All-in-one Multi-WAN(ADSL2+,VDSL2,Cable,VSAT) with 4G Auto Failover VPN Router
Always-On Connectivity and No More Downtime
When you build a network for either a small business or Enterprise, the network has to meet the three basic requirements:
- Consistent and reliable network connectivity (minimum interruption)
- Maintain more security
- Cost effective
The Billion BiPAC 8920NZ Failover offers Wireless WAN Business continuity solutions, which can play a key role in meeting these requirements. By combining VDSL2/ADSL2,Cable/Fiber/VSAT WAN connectivity and 4G LTE, your broadband connection will automatically failover to 4G LTE networks when the main connection is lost. And when the main connection is back on, it will automatically failback to main connection to prevent data overuse. BEC WWAN Failover manager can help you create a secure, non-interruption and cost effective network service package.
Triple-WAN VDSL/ADSL2+ WiFi Router is a revolutionary networking product for SOHO and office users, allowing users to directly insert a 3G/4G LTE SIM card into its built-in SIM slots instead of requiring an external USB modem, and avoid compatibility issues of USB modems. This Billion BiPAC 8920NZ WiFi Router supports embedded IPSec VPN (Virtual Private Network) protocols, allowing users to establish encrypted private connections of up to 16 simultaneous tunnels over the Internet.
- Multi-WAN VDSL2, ADSL2+, Cable Modem, G-pon, V-SAT & 4G LTE (sim slot) or Ethernet connectivity.
- 4G LTE support with embedded Dual-SIM card slots.
- Four (4) 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet RJ45 ports.
- Ethernet port#4 can be configured as a WAN interface for cable broadband.
- Auto failover feature to ensure an always-on connection.
- Quality Service control traffic prioritization bandwidth management.
- SOHO firewall security DoS prevention packet filtering.
- Supports IPTV applications.
- excluding VAT
3G/4G LTE Mobility and Always-On Connection
The Billion BiPAC 8920NZ router allows you to insert 3G/4G LTE SIM card to its built-in SIM slots, enabling you to use a 3G/4G LTE Internet connection, which makes downstream rates of up to 100Mbps*3 possible. With the increasing popularity of the 3G/4G LTE standard, communication via the Billion BiPAC 8920NZ is becoming more convenient and widely available - allowing you to watch movies, download music on the road, or access e-mail no matter where you are.
You can even share your Internet connection with others, no matter if you're in a meeting, or speeding across the country on a train. The Billion BiPAC 8920NZ will then automatically reconnect to the ADSL connection when it's restored, reducing connection costs. These features are perfect for office situations where constant connection is paramount.
Secure VPN Connections
The Billion BiPAC 8920NZ supports embedded IPSec VPN (Virtual Private Network) protocols, allowing users to establish encrypted private connections of up to 16 simultaneous tunnels over the Internet. You can access your corporate Intranet and transmit sensitive data between branch offices and remote sites anytime; even when you are out of office, thus enhancing productivity.
Smooth, Responsive Net Connection
The quality of Service (QoS) gives a user full control over outgoing data traffic. Priority can be assigned to ensure that signal transmissions like gaming packets, VoIP calls or IPTV/streaming content passes through the router at lightning speed, even when there is heavy Internet traffic. The rate of different types of outgoing data passing through the router is also controlled to ensure that users do not saturate bandwidth with their browsing activities.
Optimal Wireless Speeds and Coverage
With an integrated 802.11n Wireless Access Point, the router delivers up to 6 times the speed and 3 times the wireless coverage of an 802.11b/g network device. It supports data rates of up to 300Mbp.It is also backward compatible with 802.11b/g clients. The Wi-Fi Protected Access (WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK) and Wired Equivalent Privacy (WEP) features enhance the level of transmission security and access control over Wireless LAN.
The router also supports Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) standard, allowing users to establish a secure wireless network by simply pushing a button. If the network requires wider coverage, the built-in Wireless Distribution System (WDS) repeater function allows users to expand the wireless network without the need for any external wires or cables.
- Compliant with xDSL Standard
- ITU-T G.993.2 (VDSL2)
- ITU-T G.998.4 (G.inp)
- ITU-T G.993.5 (G.vector)
- ITU-T G.992.5 (G.dmt.bis plus, Annex M) (ADSL2+ Annex M, available for BiPAC 8920NZA model only)
- ITU-T G.992.3 (G.dmt.bis, Annex M, ADSL2 Annex M, available for BiPAC 8920NZA model only)
- Full-rate ANSI T1.413 Issue 2
- ITU-T G.992.1 (G.dmt)
- ITU-T G.992.2 (G.lite)
- ITU-T G.994.1 (G.hs)
- Supports VDSL2 band plan: 997 and 998
- Supports VDSL2 profiles: 8a, 8b, 8c, 8d, 12a, 12b, 17a in single line mode
- Supports ATM and PTM modes
- LTE: peak downlink speed of up to 100Mbps and peak uplink speed of up to 50Mbps
- Supports multi-band LTE: 2100MHz(B1),1800MHz(B3),2600MHz(B7),900 MHz(B8),800MHz(B20), 1900Mz (B2), AWS (B4), 850MHz (B5), 700MHz (B13), 700MHz (B17), 1900MHz (B25).
- Supports multi-band WCDMA: 2100MHz (B1),1900MHz (B2), 850MHz (B5), 900MHz (B8)
- 3G/HSPA+: peak downlink speed of up to 14.4Mbps and peak uplink speed of up to 5.76Mbps
- Supports dual-band WCDMA: 900MHz and 2100MHz or multi-band WCDMA: 850MHz, 1900MHz and 2100MHz
- Supports Quad-band EDGE/GPRS/GSM: 850MHz,900MHz, 1800MHz, 1900MHz
- Web-based GUI for configuration and management
Network Protocols and Features
- IPv4 or IPv4 / IPv6 dual stack
- NAT, static(v4/v6) routing and RIP-1 / 2
- IPv6 stateless/stateful address auto-configuration
- IPv6 router advertisement
- IPv6 over PPP, DHCPv6
- IP tunnel IPv6 in IPv4 (6RD)
- IP tunnel IPv4 in IPv6 (DS-Lite)
- Universal Plug and Play (UPnP) compliant
- Dynamic Domain Name System (DDNS)
- Virtual server and DMZ
- SNTP, DNS relay and IGMP Proxy and IGMP snooping for video service
- MLD proxy and MLD snooping for video service
- Management based on IP protocol, port number and address
- SMTP client with SSL/TLS
- Supports port-based and tag-based Interface Grouping (VLAN)
Virtual Private Network (VPN)
- 16 IPSec VPN tunnels
- IKE key management
- DES, 3DES and AES encryption for IPSec
- IPSec pass-through
- GRE (Generic Routing Encapsulation) tunnel
- Supports L2TP, PPTP, OpenVPN
USB Application Server
- Storage/NAS: FTP server, SAMBA server
- Print server
- Supports DLNA
- Interface Grouping (VLAN)
- Quality of Service (QoS)
- IGMP Snooping and IGMP Proxy
- MLD snooping and proxy
- Supports VLAN MUX
- Built-in NAT Firewall
- Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI)
- Prevents DoS attacks including Land Attack, Ping of Death, etc.
- Supports web(http)/ssh/ftp/telnet/snmp
- IP filtering incoming/outgoing(v4/v6)
- URL content filtering - string or domain name detection in URL string
- MAC filtering
- Password protection for system management
Quality of Service Control
- Supports the DiffServ approach
- Traffic prioritization and bandwidth management based on IP protocol, port number and address
ATM and PPP Protocols
- ATM Adaptation Layer Type 5 (AAL5)
- Multiple Protocol over AAL5 (RFC 2684, formerly RFC 1483)
- Bridged or routed Ethernet encapsulation
- VC-based and LLC-based multiplexing
- PPP over Ethernet (PPPoE)
- PPP over ATM (RFC 2364)
- Classical IP over ATM (RFC 1577)
- MAC Encapsulated Routing (RFC 1483 MER)
- OAM F4/F5
- Compliant with IEEE 802.11n, 802.11g and 802.11b standards
- 2.4 GHz - 2.484 GHz frequency range
- Up to 300Mbps wireless operation rate
- 64/128 bits WEP supported for encryption
- WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) for easy setup
- Supports WPS v2
- Wireless security with WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
- Multiple wireless SSIDs with wireless guest access and client isolation
- WDS repeater function
- 802.1x radius supported
- Easy Sign-On (EZSO)
- Web-based GUI for remote and local management(IPv4/ IPv6)
- Firmware upgrades and configuration data upload and download via web-based GUI
- Embedded Telnet server for remote and local management
- SNMP v1, v2, MIB-I and MIB-II supported
- Supports DHCP server/client/relay
- TR-069*2 supports remote management
- Available Syslog
- E-Mail alert for WAN IP changing
- Wake On LAN
- Auto failover and fallback
- Push service
- 3G/4G LTE antenna * 2
- WLAN: Internal antenna
- Power jack
- Power switch
- Factory default reset button
- WPS push button
- Dual SIM card slots(for the SIM card from Telco/ISP)
- Ethernet: 4-port 10/100/1000Mbps auto-crossover (MDI / MDI-X) switch
- EWAN: Ethernet port #4 can be configured as a WAN interface for broadband connectivity
- DSL: V/ADSL port
- USB: USB 2.0 type A port support storage service and print server
- Dimensions: 9.04" x 6.10" x 1.69" (229.5mm x 155mm x 43mm)
- Input: 15V, 2A
- Operating temperature: 0°C~40°C
- Storage temperature: -20°C~70°C
- Humidity: 20%~ 95% non-condensing
- 1. IPTV application may require subscribing to IPTV services from a Telco / ISP.
- 2. Only upon request for Telco / ISP tender projects.
- 3. The 3G/4GLTE data rate is dependent on your local service provider.
- 4. Specifications in this datasheet are subject to change without prior notice
Customers who viewed this product bought
- excluding VAT
- excluding VAT
IgniteNet Cloud FusionSwitch PoE 10-Port L2 Gigabit Ethernet Access / Aggregation Switch with 2 x 1G Uplinks
- excluding VAT