Billion BiPAC 7800VDOX Triple-WAN VPN Simultaneous Dual-Band WiFi ADSL2+/FTTC Router w/ VoIP & 3G/4G LTE Support (600Mbps N)
The Billion BiPAC 7800VDOX is a triple-WAN simultaneous dual-band wireless router, an all-in-one advanced router that includes simultaneous dual-band Wireless-N up to 600Mbps (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Voice over IP with 2x FXS ports, Four Gigabit Ethernet ports, 3G/4G LTE support, and NAS (Network Attached Storage) in one unit. It comes equipped with the latest high throughput VPN technology to fit the needs of SOHO and office users. As well as being IPv6-capable, this Billion BiPAC 7800VDOX Router also supports ADSL2+ and superfast fibre connections such as BT Infiniti* via dual-WAN connectivity through a Gigabit Ethernet WAN port.
- Triple-WAN ports for 3G/4G LTE, ADSL2+, Fibre Broadband connectivity.
- Sixteen (16) IPSec VPN (Virtual Private Network) tunnels for remote access.
- Simultaneous dual-band Wireless-N up to 600Mbps (2.4GHz and 5GHz).
- Four (4) 10/100/1000 RJ45 Gigabit LAN Ports.
- VoIP/PSTN with failover to PSTN on power or ADSL failure.
- Fibre (FTTC/FTTP/FTTH) ready with high WAN throughput.
- USB port for print server, NAS, DLNA media server, and 3G/4G LTE USB modem.
- SNR adjustments to achieve highest sync speeds.
- Monitoring of individual LAN ports.
- VoIP features: call waiting, caller ID, conference, and answering machine.
- QoS for traffic prioritisation and bandwidth management.
- Multiple wireless SSIDs with wireless guest access and client isolation.
- Supports port-based Virtual LAN (VLAN).
- IPv6 ready (IPv4/IPv6 dual stacks).
- excluding VAT
USB port and VoIP
The embedded in the telephony functions of the Billion BiPAC 7800VDOX are VoIP, automatic fail-over and least cost routing capabilities. This router also has a USB port, allowing the device to act as a print server as well as a NAS (Network Attached Storage) device with DLNA (Digital Living Network Alliance) and FTP (File Transfer Protocol) access. Moreover, the USB port can host a 3G/4G LTE modem connecting to the 3G/4G LTE network for Internet access.
With an array of advanced features, the Billion BiPAC 7800VDOX delivers a future-proof solution for ADSL2+ connections, superfast FTTC and ultra-speed FTTH (Fibre-To-The-Home) network deployment and services.
Maximum Performance Dual-band Router
Featured with simultaneous dual-band technology, the Billion BiPAC 7800VDOX can run both 2.4GHz and 5GHz frequency bands at the same time, offering ultra-fast wireless speeds of up to 600Mbps and multiple SSIDs on both bands. The Billion BiPAC 7800VDOX, by adopting this state-of-the-art technology, allows for multiple-demand applications, such as streaming HD videos and multiplayer gaming simultaneously. With an integrated 802.11n Wireless Access Point, the router delivers up to 6 times the speed of an 802.11a/b/g network device.
It supports a data rate of up to 600Mbps (2.4GHz and 5GHz) and is also compatible with 802.11a/b/g equipment. The Wireless Protected Access (WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK) and Wireless Encryption Protocol (WEP) features enhance the level of transmission security and access control over wireless LAN.
The router also supports the Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS) standard, allowing users to establish a secure wireless network by simply pushing a button. If your network requires wider coverage, the built-in Wireless Distribution System (WDS) repeater function allows you to expand your wireless network without the need for any external wires or cables.
True Cost Savings with the "Least Cost Routing" Feature
Making a VoIP call is extremely simple; you just need to connect your existing telephones to one or both phone ports. The Billion BiPAC 7800VDOX complies with the most popularly adopted VoIP industrial standard, SIP protocol, ensuring interoperability with other SIP devices and major VoIP gateways. The Gateway feature called "Least Cost Routing" offers the choice of the most economical rates offered by different service providers.
One RJ-11 FXO port is integrated to transmit inbound and outbound calls via PSTN fixed-line, so that users may still be able to make and receive phone calls via PSTN, while enjoying VoIP services at the same time. In addition, outgoing calls will be automatically redirected to PSTN when the Internet or VoIP service is not available. The router also supports a wider range of telephony features, such as call waiting, silence suppression, line echo cancellation, three-way conference, caller ID, and answering machine function, etc.
3G/4G Mobility and Always-On Connectivity
With the Billion BiPAC 7800VDOX you can connect a 3G/4G LTE USB modem to its built-in USB port, allowing you to watch movies, download music or access e-mail no matter where you may be. You can even share your Internet connection with others, when away on business, at a show, or wherever there is mobile signal but no fixed line access. The auto fail-over feature ensures maximum connectivity and minimum interruption by quickly and smoothly connecting to a 3G/4G LTE network in the event that your ADSL/fibre/cable line fails.
The Billion BiPAC 7800VDOX will then automatically reconnect to the ADSL/fibre/cable connection when it's restored, reducing connection costs. These features are perfect for office situations where a constant and uninterrupted connection is critical.
The Billion BiPAC 7800VDOX has four Gigabit LAN ports and the fourth port can be configured as a WAN port if required. This EWAN offers another broadband connectivity option for connecting to a cable, VDSL, fibre or second ADSL modem. The Billion BiPAC 7800VDOX again offers users convenience and optimal network performance with data rates reaching up to 1Gbps.
Secure VPN Connections
The Billion BiPAC 7800VDOX supports comprehensive and robust IPSec VPN (Virtual Private Network) protocols for business users to establish private encrypted tunnels over the public Internet to secure data transmission between headquarters and branch offices. With a built-in DES/3DES VPN accelerator, the router enhances IPSec VPN performance significantly.
Pathway to the Future
The Billion BiPAC 7800VDOX fully supports IPv6 (Internet Protocol Version 6), launched as the current IPv4 range is filling up, and IPv6 is gradually becoming the indispensable addressing system for savvy cloud computing users. Dual stack means the router is capable of running IPv4 and IPv6 in parallel during the transition period.
With Billion IPv6 enabled devices, three major transition mechanisms such as Dual-Stack, Dual-Stack Lite, and 6RD (IPv6 rapid deployment) are supported to be adapted easily into service provider's IPv4/IPv6 network.
*Requires the BT Infiniti Openreach modem
Standard warranty: 3-years
- Compliant with ADSL standard
- Compliant with ADSL2 standard
- G.dmt.bis (ITU G.992.3)
- Compliant with ADSL2+ standard
- G.dmt.bis plus (ITU G.992.5)
Network Protocols and Features
- IPv4 or IPv4/IPv6 dual stacks
- NAT, static (v4/v6) routing and RIP-1/2
- IPv6 stateless/stateful address
- IPv6 router advertisement
- IPv6 over PPP
- IP tunnel IPv6 in IPv4 (6RD)
- IP tunnel IPv4 in IPv6 (DS-Lite)
- Universal Plug and Play (UPnP) compliant
- Dynamic Domain Name System (DDNS)
- Virtual server and DMZ
- SNTP, DNS relay, IGMP proxy and IGMP snooping for video service
- MLD proxy and MLD snooping for video service
- Management based-on IP protocol, port number and address
- Supports port-based Virtual LAN (VLAN)
- Built-in NAT firewall
- Stateful Packet Inspection (SPI)
- DoS attack prevention
- Packet filtering (v4/v6) - port, source IP address, destination IP address, MAC address
- URL content filtering (v4/v6) - string or domain name detection in URL string
Quality of Service Control
- Supports the DiffServ approach
- Traffic prioritization and bandwidth management based-on IPv4/IPv6 protocol, port number and address
Virtual Private Network (VPN)
- 16 IPSec VPN tunnels
- IKE key management
- DES, 3DES and AES encryption for IPSec
- PAP/CHAP/MS-CHAPv2 authentication for PPTP
- IPSec pass-through
- Two RJ-11 FXS ports for connecting to regular telephones
- One RJ-11 FXO port for PSTN fixed-line
- PSTN failover
- Compliant with SIP standard (RFC3261) codec standards suppression, Voice Activity Detection (VAD),
- Comfort Noise Generation (CNG), G.168 line echo cancellation, caller ID (Bell 202,V23), and three-way conference
- Supports answering machine
- Dialing rules for individual use of Internet and fixed line telephony
ATM and PPP Protocols
- ATM Adaptation Layer Type 5 (AAL5)
- Multiple protocol over AAL5 (RFC 2684, formerly RFC 1483)
- Bridged or routed Ethernet encapsulation
- VC and LLC based multiplexing
- PPP over Ethernet (PPPoE)
- PPP over ATM (RFC 2364)
- Classical IP over ATM (RFC 1577)
- MAC Encapsulated Routing (RFC 1483 MER)
- OAM F4/F5
- IGMP snooping and IGMP proxy
- MLD snooping and MLD proxy
- Virtual LAN (VLAN)
- Compliant with IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n standards
- 2.4GHz and 5.0GHz frequency bands
- Up to 600Mbps wireless operation rate
- WPS (Wi-Fi Protected Setup) for easy setup
- Supports WPS v2
- 64/128 bits WEP supported for encryption
- Wireless security with WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
- Multiple wireless SSIDs with wireless guest access and client isolation
- WDS repeater function
USB Application Server
- 3G/4G LTE USB modem
- DLNA media server
- Print server
- Easy Sign-On (EZSO)
- Web-based GUI for remote and local management (IPv4/IPv6)
- Firmware upgrade and configuration data upload and download via web-based GUI
- Embedded Telnet server for remote and local management
- SNMP v1, v2, MIB-I and MIB-II support
- Supports DHCP server/client/relay
- TR-069*1 supports remote management
- Available syslog
- Mail alert for WAN IP changed
- Auto failover and fallback
- Push service
- Physical Interface
- WLAN 2 Antennas
- DSL/ADSL port
- 1 FXO port (For PSTN fixed-line support)
- 2 FXS ports
- USB 2.0 supports storage service, print server,and 3G/4G LTE USB modem
- 4x Gigabit port (MDI/MDI-X) switch
- EWAN (port 4) for WAN interface for broadband connectivity
- Factory default reset button
- WPS push button
- Power jack
- Power switch
- Physical Specifications
- (229.5 mm x 155 mm x 43 mm)
- Power Requirements
- Input 15V DC 1.6A
- Operating Temperature 0C to 40C
- Storage Temperature -20C to 70C
- Humidity 20% to 90% non-condensed
Customers who bought this product also bought
Customers who viewed this product bought
- excluding VAT
- excluding VAT