BiPAC 4700AZ Rugged IP67 4G LTE WiFi Outdoor Router with 11AC WiFi Hotspot
Cloud Manged Rugged IP67 Extended Temp Range Outdoor 4G LTE WIFI Router With Captive Portal /Hotspot Ready!
Designed for mission-critical cellular connectivity in outside locations, harsh and rugged environments
Bipac 4700AZ 4G/LTE Outdoor Router with 802.11ac integrated with the latest generation of Mobile Wireless and Wi-Fi technologies, 4G/LTE and 11ac Wave 2 with dual-band Wi-Fi hotspot, to provide Internet service over the cellular network and support secure data transfer & customized guest Wi-Fi networks outdoor. BEC 4700AZ is purpose-built to extend and secure the Internet access via ultra-fast 4G/LTE network to outside locations, and temporary sites such as fair/sport/conference, boat marina, campground/RV parks, public parks, urban space, etc., where the fixed broadband connectivity is not available. Network operators can benet from the BEC 4700AZ by providing new business models, building differentiated services and exploring new revenue-generating opportunities.
- Frequency Bands: Support for most LTE bands (FDD, TDD & 3G fallback options)
- BEC SX-Series Wideband Multi-Element Adaptive Antenna
- Lightweight, Compact, and unobtrusive design
- (2) Gigabit LAN Interface with IEEE 802.3at complaint PoE P.D
- Carrier-grade 802.11n Wi-Fi Hotspot with Captive Portal
- Extended temperature range between -40°C to 60°C
- Industrial-grade IP67 enclosure for hash weather conditions
- Management via HTTP, Telnet, SNMP and BECentral Cloud
Product Major Applications:
- Outdoor Wi-Fi Hotspot
- Mission Critical
- Oil and Gas
LTE Outdoor Hotspot Urban/Park Application:
LTE Outdoor Hotspot Office Park Application
REGISTER YOUR TRADE ACCOUNT HERE FOR BETTER PRICING.
- excluding VAT
High Performance and Fully Supports for Multiple LTE Frequency Bands
• High speed 4G/LTE module
• Advanced IP networking functionalities including bridge and router modes
High Performance Dual-Polarized MIMO Antenna for Maximum Bandwidth and Service Coverage
• Embedded dual-polarized antenna
• Optimize antenna design per band
• Compliant with IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n and ac standards
• Simultaneous Dual-Band Wireless up to 2000Mbps
• 4x4 802.11ac/n/a (5GHz) and 2x2 802.11n/g/b (2.4GHz)
• High-Power Design Transmit Power
• Wi-Fi Hotspot with Captive Portal
• Supports Wi-Fi Multimedia (WMM) wireless QoS
• MSSID with Client Isolation
• Multiple Operation Modes: Access Point and Bridge
• Automatic failover between Giga EWAN and/or 4G/LTE interfaces
Secure VPN Connections
• IPSec, PPTP, L2TP, GRE, OpenVPN
Designed for Challenging/Rugged Deployments
• IP67 hardened enclosure with industrial-grade components
• Designed for the toughest industrial environments
• Rugged compact design, deploys easily in space constrained areas
• Electrostatic discharge (ESD) & Surge protect
Lightweight, Compact and Unobtrusive Design
• Easily installed by single person
• Supports passive Power over Ethernet (PoE)
Package Includes PoE Injector and Mounting Kit
Integrated with Latest 4G LTE Network and Dual-Polarized MIMO Antenna Technology
The BiPAC 4700AZ integrates the latest high speed 4G/LTE module enabling support of multiple high bandwidth applications. Areas with a weak or nonexistent wireless signal can benefit from the extended range and reach of the Dual-Polarized MIMO antenna technology for their environment or application whether LOS(Line of Sight) or NLOS(Non-Line of Sight).
Carrier-Grade Dual-Band Wireless LAN with 2000 Mbps Wireless Speed
The BiPAC 4700AZ supports concurrent dual-band 802.11ac/n/a (5GHz) and 802.11n/g/b (2.4GHz) Wireless LAN with 2000 Mbps wireless speed, allowing for Wi-Fi Hotspot functionality anywhere there is cellular signal. The captive portal enables highly secure connectivity with multiple authentication options and extensive controls for access and bandwidth management. Customization options allow for operator logos, branding or advertisement placement.
Enterprise Class Secure VPN Connections
The BiPAC 4700AZ supports VPN (Virtual Private Network) protocols for business users to establish private encrypted tunnels over the public Internet to secure data transmission between offices.
IP67 Industrial-Grade Secure Design
The BiPAC 4700AZ is an industrial-grade design with an IP67 rated enclosure to withstand the extreme weather conditions, Also, built-in ±6K surge(K.21) and ±15KV ESD(EN 61000-4-5) protection design protects against storm/lightning surges and ensuring robust and reliable operation.
Easy Installation with PoE Support
Easy Installation is realized with integrated IEEE 802.3at Power over Ethernet (PoE) support, eliminating the need for separate power and data cables.
The BiPAC 4700AZ supports either Giga EWAN or 4G/LTE as the main WAN interface or backup WAN interface. Automatic failover between Giga EWAN and/or 4G/LTE is implemented to assure the always on internet connectivity.
Instant Outdoor WiFi Hotspot Setup with 4G LTE
The BiPAC 4700AZ 4G/LTE IP67 Outdoor WiFi Router integrates the latest generation of LTE fixed wireless networks and the 11N wireless technology providing an instant high-performance 4G LTE connectivity to outside harsh environments Wi-Fi Hotspot applications.
1.Provide mobile WiFi internet access in outdoor extreme environment
2.The box is water-proofed and hard solid without cracking
3. Special antenna design to extend the 4G LTE signal service coverage & bandwidth
4. Support authentication and advertisement with WiFi hotspot customizable captive portal design
5. Instant setup easily
Provide 4G Fixed Wireless WiFi Internet Access for Remote Office
1. Provide 4G Fixed Wireless WiFi internet access for remote office
2. Support VPN to connect to headquarter