SP-W2-AC1200 Mbps Cloud Managed Captive Portal Hotspot Access Point
Ignitenet Spark Wave 2 Indoor/Outdoor AP - Powerful and Cost effective Captive portal Social Login/Data Mining/SMS Authentication Hotspot 802.11ac Wave2 indoor/outdoor access point.
Spark™ AC Wave2 Cloud-Enabled Indoor/Outdoor AP IgniteNet™’s Spark™ AC Wave2 is the most cost-effective, cloud-managed 802.11ac Wave2 access point on the market. The Spark™ AC Wave2 contains 2 independent, concurrent operation radios - one 802.11ac (5GHz) radio and one 802.11n (2.4GHz) radio - capable of delivering blisteringly fast wireless speeds. The sleek design of the Spark™ AC Wave2 allows it to be placed inconspicuously in both offices and homes, bringing fast wireless connections to hard-to-reach locations. In addition the Spark AC Wave2 features an innovative indoor/outdoor design in one universal model.
External Captive portal support for :
- Wi-Fi Marketing
- Wi-Fi Monetization
- Wi-Fi In-Session Ads
- Social Wi-Fi /Facebook/Instagram/Linkedin/Tweeter Login, Email Capturing.
- Promote your App
- £84GBP excluding VAT
Cloud-Enabled Networking The IgniteNet™ Spark™ AC Wave2 is cloud-enabled out of the box allowing for easy, highly scalable installation, configuration, and management.
Dual Band AC1200 Wave2 Operation The Spark™ AC Wave2 is capable of operating simultaneously at 2.4GHz (802.11b/g/n) as well as 5GHz (802.11a/n/ac) to supply ample throughput for the most demanding applications.
AC Wave2 Features for Performance The Spark™ AC1200 Wave2 features the latest 802.11ac standard including MU-MIMO and enhanced beam forming - giving the best price/performance ratio in the market.
Robust Yet Simple Mounting Options The Spark™ AC Wave2 can be wall, ceiling, or desktop mounted both indoors and outdoors, greatly simplifying installations in both offices, homes, parks, smart cities and many other applications.
Indoor /outdoor installation
- › 1x Gigabit Ethernet Port (PoE IN, 802.3af)
- › 1x Gigabit Ethernet Port (additional)
- › 1x USB 2.0 Port
- › Dual flash image support
- › Power, Ethernet, Wireless, Health/Status, Controller Status
DIMENSIONS (L x W x H )
- › 176 x 162 x 33 mm (6.9 x 6.4 x 1.3 inch)
- › 417 g (0.92 lb)
- › 12V/1A DC
- › 802.3af Power over Ethernet
- › Operating Temperature: -30Cº to +55Cº (-22F to 131F)
- › Store Temperature: -40Cº to 70Cº (-40F to 158F)
- › Operating Humidity: 10 to 90% non-condensing (RH
REGULATORY / STANDARDS COMPLIANCE
- › FCC, IC, CE, AU, MIC, NCC, SRRC
RF PERFORMANCE (TX)
- › 2.4GHz: 23 dBm @ 6Mbps, 14 dBm @ 300Mbps
- › 5GHz: 26 dBm @ 6Mbps, 18 dBm @ 866Mbps
RF PERFORMANCE (RX)
- › 2.4GHz: -86 dBm @ 6Mbps, -64 dBm @ 300Mbps
- › 5GHz: -82 dBm @ 6Mbps, -51 dBm @ 866Mbps
- › 2.4GHz: 6 dBi - omnidirectional
- › 5GHz: 8 dBi - omnidirectional
› Supports Service Provider and Enterprise type networks
› Stand-alone or Cloud-controlled operating modes
› AP/Client/Client WDS modes with Flexible Bridging and Routing
› 802.11a/b/g/n/ac, 2x2, Dual Band Dual Concurrent ( 2.4GHz and 5GHz)
› Supports up to 8 SSIDs per radio
› IEEE802.11e Wi-Fi Multimedia ( WMM-QoS)
› WPA,WPA2-PSK,WPA2-AES, PSK and Enterprise
› Admission control by client MAC address
› Enterprise AP
› 3G/4G Offload
› Managed WiFi Services
Customers who bought this product also bought
- £75GBP excluding VAT
Customers who viewed this product bought
- £129GBP excluding VAT
- £215GBP excluding VAT