Industrial PoE 4G Router with 4 Gigabit PoE+ Ports
- Industrial PoE Cellular Gateway is to extend network connectivity and uplink for PoE Devices like 3G / LTE Cellular device, Access Point, and IP camera.
- Equip with a dual-SIM LTE, provide WAN failover function for highly reliable requirement, without geographic limit.
- 4* gigabit 802.3at PoE+ PSE ports with tag based and port based VLANs easily to group control and relocate traffic pattern.
- Provide scheduled or event based device hard reset function through the PoE power management.
- Fully protocol with NAT/Routing/IPv6 compatible with most IP network.
- IPSec, PPTP, and L2TP VPN support up to 32 concurrent tunnels with max 100Mbps throughput (IPSec).
- Firewall with SPI and IPS prevent hacker attacking and enhance network efficiency.
- SNMP, Telnet CLI, and TR-069 for administrator to manage system.
- QoS and Bandwidth management for optimal bandwidth usage.
- Seamless power failover between redundant DC 24V~56V wide range power input; Provide up to 120W for four PDs.
- Uplink: 1*embedded LTE (dual SIM), 1* Gigabit SFP
- LAN-RJ45: 4*RJ45 GE with 802.3at PSE
- I/O: 1*DI,1*DO
- Storage & Log: 1*USB 2.0
- 3G/4G Band : LTE: 800/900/1800/2600 MHz, UMTS: 900/2100 MHz
- Antenna : 2* SMA for external LTE Ant.
- Power Source: Dual DC 24V~56V
- WAN: Multiple WANs, Failover/Load Balance, Configurable Ethernet/4G
- Cellular: 2G/3G/LTE IPv4/IPv6, IP Pass-through
- Ethernet: Dynamic IP, Static IP, PPPoE, PPTP, L2TP
- IPv6: Dual Stack, 6-in-4, 6-to-4
- Ethernet: LAN IP, Subnet Mask
- VLAN: Port-based, Tag-based
- NAT: ALG, Special AP, DMZ Host, Virtual Server/ Computer, PPTP/L2TP/IPSec Pass -through
- Routing: Static, Dynamic: RIP1/RIP2, OSPF, BGP
- Configuration: Web UI, Telnet CLI
- Network: SNMPv3, TR-069
- Event & Handler: SMS, Syslog, SNMP Trap, Email Alert, Reboot
- PD Monitor: Power Control, Manual ON/OFF, Scheduled ON/OFF
- Connectivity: SIM-SIM Failover / Failback, Reliability 24/7
- APN Mgmt.: Auto-Detection, User Defined Priority, Manual
- Network Scan: Operator / Service Type / Band Selection
- Data Plan: Monitor, Usage Warning, Connection, Restricted
- SMS: Send, Receive, Forward, Event Notify, Device Management
- USSD: Manual/USSD Profile
- Firewall: SPI Firewall with Stealth Mode, IPS
- Access Control: MAC Address Control, Packet Filters, URL Blocking
- QoS & BWM: Policy-based Bandwidth Control and Packet Flow Prioritization
- VPN Tunneling: IPSec, PPTP, L2TP, GRE, OpenVPN, DMVPN, L2TP over IPSec; Tunneling with Full Tunnel, Tunnel Failover
- VPN Scenario: Site to Site, Site to Host, Host to Site, Host to Host, Hub and Spoke, DMVPN, Dynamic VPN
- VPN Capability: IPSec: up to 32 tunnels
- Redundancy: VRRP
- System: Status & Statistics, Tools, Scheduling, FW Upgrade, Backup & Restore Settings, Watch Dog
- Grouping: Group by Host, File Extension, Application
- Device (WxDxH): 62x125x160mm (w/o mounting kit)
- Operation Temp.4 : -30 ℃ ~ 70 ℃
- Storage Temp.: -40 ℃ ~ 85 ℃
- Humidity: 10% ~ 95% (non-condensing)
1. Specifications are subject to change without advanced notice. 2. Supported frequency band is dependent upon regional hardware version. 3. External LTE antennas are not included in standard package. 4. 3G/4G performance will be degraded if device’s ambient temperature is above 55 °C.