The Amit IDG761-0T001 is a Dual SIM 4G router which means that is contains a single 4G modem for a single 4G connection, but has two SIM card slots so that the router can fail over to a back up mobile network in the event that the primary mobile network is unavailable. As well as the Dual-SIM card failover, the Amit IDG761 LTE router includes other mobile network connectivity resilience options like network monitoring (ping reboot / cell ICMP check), daily reboot and SMS reboot.
- M2M Cellular Gateway for Retail POS, and Self-Service Stations, like ATM, vending machine, and digital signage applications.
- Equip with a dual-SIM LTE, provide WAN failover function for highly reliable requirement, without geographic limit.
- WiFi Compliance N300; Multiple (8) SSIDs for privilege group devices or users.
- 3(4)*FE LAN port with tag based and port based VLANs easily to group control and relocate traffic pattern.
- Fully protocol with NAT/Routing/IPv6 compatible with most IP network.
- IPSec, PPTP, and L2TP VPN support up to 16 concurrent tunnels with max 70Mbps throughput (IPSec).
- Firewall with SPI and IPS prevent hacker attacking and enhance network efficiency.
- SNMP, Telnet CLI, and TR-069 for administrator to manage system.
- QoS and Bandwidth management for optimal bandwidth usage.
- Seamless power failover between redundant 9-48V DC input.
Scenarios & Benefits
Case Study - Indonesia ATM Connectivity Project
Require: To establish high reliable and robust 7/24 connectivity for ATM Service. It is required to provide a robust and resilient connectivity by using ADSL dial up and cellular (LTE/3G) connection as failover .