Amit IDG761 M2M 4G Dual Sim Router with 4 x LAN, 1 x WAN, 802.11n WiFi, VPN, Dual SIM Failover
The Amit IDG761-0T001 is a Dual SIM 4G router which means that is contains a single 4G modem for a single 4G connection, but has two SIM card slots so that the router can fail over to a back up mobile network in the event that the primary mobile network is unavailable. As well as the Dual-SIM card failover, the Amit IDG761 LTE router includes other mobile network connectivity resilience options like network monitoring (ping reboot / cell ICMP check), daily reboot and SMS reboot.
- M2M Cellular Gateway for Retail POS, and Self-Service Stations, like ATM, vending machine, and digital signage applications.
- Equip with a dual-SIM LTE, provide WAN failover function for highly reliable requirement, without geographic limit.
- WiFi Compliance N300; Multiple (8) SSIDs for privilege group devices or users.
- 3(4)*FE LAN port with tag based and port based VLANs easily to group control and relocate traffic pattern.
- Fully protocol with NAT/Routing/IPv6 compatible with most IP network.
- IPSec, PPTP, and L2TP VPN support up to 16 concurrent tunnels with max 70Mbps throughput (IPSec).
- Firewall with SPI and IPS prevent hacker attacking and enhance network efficiency.
- SNMP, Telnet CLI, and TR-069 for administrator to manage system.
- QoS and Bandwidth management for optimal bandwidth usage.
- Seamless power failover between redundant 9-48V DC input.
Case Study - Indonesia ATM Connectivity Project
Require: To establish high reliable and robust 7/24 connectivity for ATM Service. It is required to provide a robust and resilient connectivity by using ADSL dial up and cellular (LTE/3G) connection as failover .
|1-2 items||£159GBP / each|
|3-4 items||£155GBP / each||save 3%|
|5 or more items||£150GBP / each||save 6%|
- £159GBP excluding VAT
- 1*LTE module (dual SIM),
- 1*RJ45 FE (configurable)
- LAN-RJ45 3(4)*RJ45 FE
- LAN-Wi-Fi 11n 2T2R
- Mgmt. Port 1*RJ12 RS232 (Console)
- Log Storage 1*USB 2.0
- LTE: 800/900/1800/2100/2300/2600 MHz,
- UMTS: 850/900/1900/2100 MHz,
- GPRS/EDGE: 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
- 2*5dBi detachable ant.(WiFi),
- 2*3dBi detachable ant. (3G/4G)
- Power Source Dual DC 9V ~ 48V
- Multiple WANs, Failover / Load Balance,
- Configurable Ethernet/4G
- Cellular 2G/3G/LTE, IP Pass-through
- Ethernet Dynamic IP, Static IP, PPPoE, PPTP, L2TP
- IPv6 Dual Stack, 6-in-4, 6-to-4
- Ethernet LAN IP, Subnet Mask
- WiFi System 802.11n 2T2R MIMO 300Mbps (2.4GHz)
- WiFi Operation AP Router, WDS, WDS Hybrid Modes
- WiFi Security WEP, WPA,WPA2, WPA-PSK, WPA2-PSK, 802.1x
- VLAN Port-based, Tag-based
- NAT Virtual Server/Computer, DMZ Host, PPTP/L2TP/IPSec Pass-Through
- Routing Static, Dynamic: RIP1/RIP2, OSPF, BGP
- QoS Policy-based Bandwidth Control and Packet Flow Prioritization
- Redundancy VRRP
- Scheduling Time Schedule List
- Grouping Host Grouping List
- External Server Email, Syslog, RADIUS, SCEP, FTP
- Certificate My Certificate, Trusted Certificate, Issue Certificate
- VPN Tunneling
- IPSec, OpenVPN, PPTP, L2TP, GRE;
- Tunneling with Full Tunnel, Tunnel Failover
- VPN Scenario Site to Site, Site to Host, Host to Site, Host to Host, Hub and Spoke, Dynamic VPN
- VPN Capability IPSec: up to 16 tunnels
- Firewall SPI Firewall with Stealth Mode, IPS
- Access Control Packet Filter, URL Blocking, MAC Filter
- Authentication Captive Portal
- Cellular Toolkit SMS, Data Usage, SIM PIN, USSD, Network Scan
- Event Handling
- Managing / Nofigying Events;
- SMS, Syslog, SNMP Trap, Email Alert, Reboot
- Configure & Management
- Web, Telnet CLI, Command Script, TR-069, SNMPv3 standard & AMIT MIB
- MMI, System Information, System Time, System Log, Backup & Restore,
- Reboot & Reset
- FTP FTP Server, User Account
- Diagnostic Packet Analyzer, Diagnostic Tools
Dimension Device (LxWxH)
- 187x110x31mm (w/o mounting kit)
- 225x110x39mm (with mounting kit)
- Operation Temp. -30 ~ 70
- Storage Temp. -40 ~ 85
- Humidity 10% ~ 95% (non-condensing)
1. Specifications are subject to change without advanced notice.
2. Supported cellular band is dependent upon regional hardware version.