IDG500 Cost Effective Palm Size Embedded 4G Router with 2 x Ethernet Ports & WiFi 2.4Ghz
The AMIT IDG-500-0T012 4G/LTE Cellular Fail-safe Wi-Fi Router is designed for applications that require continuous WAN connection with redundant links available at all times.
- Auto Fail-safe operation: Upon failure of the primary WAN connection, the redundant WAN interface automatically switches over and maintains the Internet connection for all users.
- Flexible Configuration: All three interfaces (Ethernet/Cellular/Wi-Fi) can be configured as either the primary or redundant WAN connection.
- Dual-SIM: Supports dual-SIM operation for additional fail-safe protection. The router automatically switches over to a second cellular network when the primary cellular network fails.
- High-speed connections: Supports LTE Cat. 4 (150mbps), 802.11n (150mbps) and Fast Ethernet (100mbps) up-links.
- Local Storage: Micro SD slot supports flash media for log storage.
- IPv4/IPv6: Supports IPv4/IPv6 for greater application compatibility.
- Rich VPN technology support: IPSec (up to 3 tunnels), OpenVPN, PPTP, L2TP, GRE
- Perfect for mission-critical deployments with multiple fail-over options such as:
- SMB data center/network backup
- Remote branch network
- Surveillance network
- Rural & mobile WiFi hotspot
- High-speed video server
- ATM terminal
Web interface plus CLI and Command Script: Easy-to-use web-based interface for simple set-up with advanced configuration available via CLI and script.
NMS and SDK: Supports SNMP for use with popular management tools. Available AMIT-NMS for multi-site management with optional SDK for application expansion development.
• 2*Cellular Antenna (3dBi) , 1*WiFi Ant.
• 1*Power Adapter DC 5V/2A
• 1*DIN Rail Kit
• 4* Rubber feet, 1*CD (User Manual)
• 1*RJ45 Cable
Contact us for Trade/Vol price email@example.com, +44 208 8982 8200