- Embedded Module
- Gbps Wireless backhaul & last mile connectivity
- 4G LTE M2M IoT Connectivity Solution
- Enterprise Connectivity
- Cloud / CMS Management
- Embedded Modules
- 3G / 4G LTE
- xDSL Multi WAN Routers
- Indoor WiFi
- Outdoor WiFi
- Hotspot | Social WiFi
- Managed WiFi
- Cloud Managed Network switches
- Solution Kit
- 05-07-2018 Ofcom UK Moots High Frequency Spectrum for Fixed Wireless Broadband Ofcom has today proposed changes that could result in faster fixed wireless data and broadband links, such as exploring the potential for radio spectrum above 92GHz, changing the authorisation regime in the 64-66GHz band to licence exempt and expanding the use cases for 57-66 GHz (V band).
- 11-04-2018 Meet Zcomax At the Connect Britain Conference Meet us @ Connect Britain Conference - 19 - 20 June - Business Design Centre, London
- 18-12-2017 2.0.2 HeliOS W2 Firmware Released 2.0.2 Change log Improved lighttpd runtime configuration. Fixed DHCP fallback IP configuration. Performance and memory management improvements. Fixed complex network interface configuration issues. Improved survey scan results. Fixed 20/40 channel width coexistence configuration. Fixed client probe
- 07-12-2017 MeshLinq - world's first Trill-enabled outdoor switch IgniteNet™’s MeshLinq™ is the first of its kind: a cloud-managed, Trill-enabled, managed switch with power over ethernet output purpose built for flexible, redundant, future-proof network deployments. The MeshLinq™ brings proven, high-end datacenter technology to ISPs worldwide by bringing the Trill
- 06-12-2017 New 802.11ac Wave2 access points from IgniteNet IgniteNet is introducing two new high performance, Wave2 access points that will complement the current Wi-Fi product line offering the latest in WiFi technologies and performance. 1. SunSpot Wave2™ 2. Spark Wave2 Mini™
2.0.2 HeliOS W2 Firmware Released
New firmware available!
You can download the latest firmwares from here, or upgrade your managed devices in bulk from the Cloud controller interface.
Which products does this affect?
This firmware applies to the following models:
- SunSpot Wave2 AC2600
- Spark Wave2 AC1200